omelette is a very tasty and delicious meal and is easy to prepare.
Usually cooked on a greasy pan, egg omelette can be done by adding
other ingredients like tomato, ham, cheese, mushroom, onions,
pepper and salt. Egg omelette can be done with only one egg or
several eggs depending on the portion served. If you want to know
how to make an omelette, below is an egg omelette recipe:
Based on a
serving of 2 eggs:
1 piece of ham
1 slice of cheddar cheese
2 white mushrooms like champignon de paris
the 2 eggs and beat them in a bowl with a fork.
(2) Cut the tomato in small pieces.
(3) Cut the piece of ham in small cubes.
(4) Cut the slice of cheddar cheese in small cubes.
(5) Cut the mushrooms into long and thin slices.
(6) Slice the onion into semi round shapes.
(7) Mix all the ingredients with the eggs.
(8) Add 1/2 small yoghurt spoon of salt according to taste.
(9) Dash some pepper according to taste.
(10) Mix everything.
(11) Heat pan over medium heat and grease it with 1 spoon of normal
(12) When pan is hot enough, pour the egg mixture evenly and let
it cook for about 30 seconds.
(13) Flip omelette to the other side and let it cook for about
(14) Omelette is ready for serving.
If you want
to eat healthily, you can use low fat ham and cottage cheese.
Low fat cheddar cheese in an option as well. And you can opt for
olive oil when cooking the omelette.
Jean Lam is the webmaster of Body
Building Resource which provides articles on weight training,
nutrition and fitness, body building book and DVDs.